2 Jan 2012

Sonam Kapoor takes up yoga for a bikini bod!

Actresses are known to have gone to extreme limits to attain an envious figure, but for Sonam Kapoor it’s hot yoga!

Bubbly girl Sonam, it appears has made her mind to set the screen on fire by donning a sexy two piece in the sequel to her latest film. And therefore, the leggy beauty is leaving no stone unturned to achieve that hour glass figure.

Sonam is known to have got into hot yoga for a perfect bikini body.

Interestingly, her parents Anil Kapoor and Sunita are also giving her company and as a matter of fact, they are rather pleased with the difference hot yoga has made in their lives.

Talking about the benefits, Anil said, "Hot yoga has not just helped me physically but has also made me calmer. Being in the kind of business I am in, the mind tends to wander. Hot yoga puts everything into the right perspective so the mind doesn`t wander and concentrates on one thing at a time."

Meanwhile Sonam confirmed, “I want to get fitter. And yes, I`m learning hot yoga to get a bikini body. I don`t believe one has to sport a size-zero figure to flaunt it. One just needs a fit, sexy and toned body.”

No comments:

Post a Comment