29 Dec 2011

I'm ready to marry: Bipasha

After break-up with John Abraham, Bipasha Basu has been linked to Shahid Kapoor, Rana Dagubatti and Josh Harnett. However, the actor is unfazed by the link-ups. "You will continue to see me with Shahid and Rana. If people want to continue discussing us, they are free to do so. It's not going to


stop me from having a good equation with them or put an end to what I do in my personal space," Bipasha told HT correspondent Prashant Singh.

Bipasha broke-up with John Abraham after nine years of commitment as he wasn't ready to take their relationship to the next level, reportedly. However, speculations are rife that John may soon tie the knot with investment banker Priya Marwah, whom he has been dating for a while now.

At a recent press conference of Players, when Bips was asked about how she feels about 'someone close to her getting married,' she said: "Nobody close to me is getting married. If somebody close to me does get married, I'll just wish him luck, that's it. There is nothing more to it."

What about her own plans to settle down? "Aap ladka dhoondo na. Main shaadi ke liye taiyar hoon, par ladka toh dhoondo pehle (You search a bridegroom. I'm ready for marriage)."

So is she interested in a B-Town hunk? "Why does he have to be from Bollywood? A handsome man, with a great sense of humour is all that I want."

Search for Bips' Mr Right is on!

No comments:

Post a Comment