3 Dec 2011

When Lady Gaga danced in her underwear

Lady Gaga revealed that she found her time as a go-go dancer ‘liberating’ and was not at all uncomfortable performing in her underwear.
She said the experience was ‘exciting’ as it helped her earn money to fulfill her career dreams.
“It’s quite exhilarating to dress in your
underwear and have men coo over you all night. It’s quite liberating, if you’re into that sort of thing,” the Daily Telegraph quoted her as telling Britian’s Elle magazine.

“Some people don’t like it but for me, I was getting paid to perform so I was very excited,” she said.

“I was getting 400 bucks a night, so I could go to Kinko’s and get the expensive paper and get it laser-printed and make nice flyers, not like the ones everyone else had. And get my demo tapes copied,” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment