4 Dec 2011

Sky abuses girls in the House: Shraddha

Model-actor Shraddha Sharma, who is the latest to be evicted from the Bigg Boss House, says fellow contestant Akashdeep Saigal (Sky) abuses girls in the House.

Shraddha is better known as actor Raja Choudhary's ex-girlfriend and survived in Bigg Boss 5 for 63-days.
 She said that Dolly Bindra to enter Bigg Boss house?
even though she is a quiet person, she always stood up against Sky's antics in the House. "I am a very quiet person and like to stay away from arguments. But Sky provoked me. I just stood for myself against a person who abuses girls badly. My anger was reasonable. I was the only one from whom Sky kept a distance. He would not mess with me easily," said Shraddha, who is known for her Jalebi Bai act in the house, told PTI after her eviction.

Contrary to previous claims made by Pooja Bedi that the audience watch the edited version of the show, Shraddha said that Bigg Boss does not show edited version of the happenings in the house. "The show is not scripted or edited contrary to what people have said. It shows what actually happens in the house," she added.

Shraddha, who is the ninth contestant to get evicted from the house, said that she wanted to be in the show for much longer time. "I don't know what to feel. I think my eviction came way too soon than what I expected. I have mixed feeling. I am sad because I think I could have gone a long way in the show. But I am also happy that I am going home to my family and friends," she said.

"Only three of us were nominated, Sunny, Sky and me, so there wasn't much option left for the audience. Sunny has been in the house for over two weeks now and there was not much chance of her to be evicted. And it was majorly between Sky and I," she added.

Shraddha, who has previously participated in reality shows like Emotional Atyachaar and Love Lockup, revealed that the politics in the House at times made her go mad. "I didn't understand the politics in the House. If I would stand up against Sky, then everyone would say that I was picking up a fight without any reason. And when I would not say anything, then again people would say that I am passive and don't react," she said.

"My mind stopped work at times. It was maddening," she added.

Now, after the eviction, Shraddha is eagerly waiting to see how her fans react to her after her stint in the reality show. "I am eagerly waiting to know how people have started perceiving me after the show. I am excited to see how fans react to me from now." she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment